"Our mission is to partner with
God in transforming people
into the likeness of Jesus Christ."
- WE BELIEVE the whole Bible (Old and New Testaments) is verbally and fully inspired by God and without error in the original writings, and it is the supreme and final authority in faith and life (2 Tim. 3:16, 17; 2 Pet. 1:21; John 17:17).
- WE BELIEVE in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19; Deut. 6:4; 2 Cor. 13:14).
- WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man, “God manifest, in the flesh” (John 1:1,14,18; Luke 1:35; Matt. 1:18).
- WE BELIEVE that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby caused not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; that all human beings are born with a sinful nature; and that those who reach the age of accountability and have not accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior will continue to be sinners in thought, word and deed (Gen. 1:27; Gen. 2:7; Rom. 5:12).
- WE BELIEVE that the Lord Jesus Christ died in our place for our sins on the cross, and that all who believe in Him are saved because of His shed blood (Rom. 3:24-26; Acts 16:31; 1 Cor. 15:3,4).
- WE BELIEVE that salvation is a gift of God and is received through personal faith in Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for sin. We believe that man is justified by grace through faith apart from works, and that all true believers, once saved, are kept secure in Christ forever (Acts 13:38,39; Rom. 6:23; Eph. 2:8-10; Rom. 8:1; Rom. 8:38,39; John 10:27-30).
- WE BELIEVE that all believers still possess a sinful nature in this life, but that God has made full provision for believers to overcome this sinful nature and to live for God through identification with Christ, a knowledge of the Scriptures, and by the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit (Rom. 7:15-21; 6:1-11; 8:11-13; Eph. 2:10).
- WE BELIEVE that God the Holy Spirit is a person who restrains evil in the world and convicts men of sin. He also regenerates those who receive Christ as Savior, baptizes them at the moment of regeneration into the body of Christ, the Church, indwells them permanently, seals them unto the day of redemption, bestows spiritual gifts on each one and fills those yielded to Him (John 16:7-11; John 3:8; 1 Cor. 12:4-13; John 14:16-17; Eph. 4:30; 5:18).
- WE BELIEVE that angels are spiritual beings who were created sinless personalities and that they presently exist in both fallen and unfallen states, the former in¬cluding Satan and his demons. We believe that Satan is the originator of sin, that he led our first parents into sin, that he now rules as the god of this world, that he was judged at the cross and that he and the demons will be cast into the Lake of Fire (Is. 14:12-14; Gen. 3:1-19; Heb. 2:14; Rev. 20:10).
- WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ rose bodily from the dead, that He ascended into Heaven, and is now living there for us as Savior, High Priest and Advocate (Matt. 28:5,6; Heb. 7:25; Heb. 4:14; 1 John 2:2).
- WE BELIEVE in the personal, bodily, visible and premillennial return of the Lord Jesus Christ. This will be preceded by His invisible return for the Church, all living and dead members of the body of Christ. We believe that Christ will reign in righteousness and peace over an earthly, millennial kingdom (1 Thess. 4:13-18; Matt. 24:15-31; Zech. 14:4-11; Rev. 20:1-6).
- WE BELIEVE that the Church in its invisible form is the universal and true body of Christ. All believers from the day of Pentecost until the Church is caught up to heaven are members of the universal Church regardless of organizational affiliation. We believe that Christ ordained the observance of believer’s water baptism and the Lord’s Supper until He returns (Col. 1:18; Eph. 4:4-6; Acts 1:5; 11:15,16; 1 Cor. 12:13; 1 Thess. 4:13-17; Matt. 16:18; 28:19).
- WE BELIEVE that sinners who die rejecting Christ will be eternally punished while true believers will live eternally in Heaven (John 5:29; 6:40; Matt. 25:46; 1 Thess. 4:16-18).