"Our mission is to partner with
God in transforming people
into the likeness of Jesus Christ."
Jack Arrington, Senior Pastor
- Born in Texas and mostly raised there with a few years in Colorado
- Accepted Christ two weeks before I graduated from college
- Received my bachelor’s degree (B.B.A. Management) from Texas Tech University
- Received my Masters in Theology from Dallas Theological Seminary
- Briefly served as a missionary with CAM International in Central America
- Served as President of Houston Bible Institute (now College of Biblical Studies – Houston) for 9 years
- Pastored Tomball Bible Church for 18 years
- Came to Fellowship Bible Church in June 2010
- Been married to Lael since 1977 and have one son, Zach, who lives in Austin, TX.
- Enjoy reading, movies, eating out, hunting, fishing, and attempting golf
- Born in Florida and lived mostly in Greensboro, NC
- Accepted Christ in my early thirties after what some would describe to be a “colorful” past
- Operated an automotive service business for 12+ years and was prepared to buy before trusting Christ and going to grad school
- Went to Columbia International University, graduating in 2000 with a Masters in Leadership for Evangelism and Discipleship
- Met Tana at CIU and married Jan 10th, 1998
- Former associate pastor of Fellowship Bible Church
- Missionary with Crossover Communications Interational serving as Director of Mobilization
- Tana and I have no children but do own a dog who thinks he is one of our children
- Enjoy travel, Tana, fishing, hunting, NASCAR, and the study of world missions
- Born in Mississippi and raised in Florida
- Accepted Christ at the Tallahassee Federal Savings and Loan building in March 1969 at age 11
- Attended Troy State University and earned a B.S. in Theater, Art and Writing Arts
- Met my precious wife, Laura, at Troy and married in 1979. We have raised 4 sons and now watch over the growth of two marriages and 4 wonderful, brilliant grandchildren (with 1 one genius on the way!)
- Earned a Masters in Theology from the seminary of Columbia International University
- Currently serve the Body of Christ as one of the Directors of The Oliver Gospel Mission located in downtown Columbia
- Enjoy woodworking, writing, handiwork, movies, reading and, most of all, being a husband, father and grandfather
- Born and raised in North Dakota
- Accepted Christ when 18 while on the way to join the Navy
- Spent 6 years in the Navy working with electronics
- Graduated from Columbia International University
- Serve as Associate Dean for Student Life at CIU
- Married to Dianne in 1978 and have 3 children—Josh, Alison, and Ryan
- Been involved with FBC since 1986; ministries include small group leader, missions team liaison
- Hobbies: running, watching sports (particularly Boston’s Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins), playing cards, and reading
- Involved with Columbia International University’s Prison Initiative
- Grew up in Darlington, S.C. (but have never been to a stock car race)
- Graduated from USC
- Have lived in Columbia since college
- Found the Lord through a small group Bible study in 1975
- Was one of first five families in the first year of FBC’s beginning. Have served as Elder from the start.
- Independent Financial Advisor
- Formerly Executive Vice President at Columbia International University
- Married to Carolyn in 1963 (we were very young!) and have two daughters, Kris and Rebecca, and five grandchildren.
- Enjoy spending time with the grand-kids, photography, the lake, travel (mountain and beach vacations), golf (sometimes), and helping people get out of financial difficulties
- Born in Virginia, moved to South Carolina at the age of 12.
- Accepted Christ at the age of 19 after my freshman year in college.
- Graduated from Charleston Southern University with a B.A. in Religion.
- I met my wife, Cindy at Chapin High School and we married in 1978.
- After college we spent five years with Campus Crusade for Christ at the University of Texas, Micronesia, and the Philippines.
- Began attending FBC in 1984.
- Since 1984 I’ve been working in the field of Alternative Energy.
- I enjoy hanging out with my wife, seven children, their spouses, and grand kids, along with watching and playing anything of a competitive nature. That means I lose a lot.
- Born in Dayton, Ohio and moved to South Carolina in 1970
- Accepted Christ at age 35
- Degrees from Otterbein College, Ohio State University, and Temple University
- Middle school/Junior High English teacher and football, basketball, and track coach
- Wilmington College (Ohio) physical education instructor and football/baseball coach
- University of South Carolina professor in the College of Education, Department of Physical Education in Curriculum, Motor Learning, Teacher Education
- Began with Fellowship Bible Church in 1983
- Been married to Sally Ballou Hohn since 1966. Have two children – Greg, married to Lisa, an air force pilot stationed in Florida, and Megan, married to Shawn Norris, living in Lexington, SC. He is an elementary physical education teacher and Megan is a hard working mom. Have two beautiful and loving grandchildren.
- Enjoys golf, boating, kayaking, camping, reading, classical music and travel.
- Born in Iowa, moved frequently between Iowa and Minnesota
- Accepted Christ as Savior and Lord during college
- Received my BS in Chemistry from the University of Texas-Pan American
- Recognized as outstanding senior chemist by the American Institute of Chemists
- Moved to Columbia in 1989 to attend CIU
- Worked for Safety-Kleen Systems since 1990 as a technician, chemist, senior chemist, and currently the lab manager
- Came to Fellowship Bible in April 1999
- Served as a Stephen’s Minister at Palmetto Health Richland for 4 years
- Have taken graduate classes toward an MDIV in pastoral counseling in order to pursue hospital chaplaincy
- Married to Connie since 1986 and we have two adult sons, Micah and Joshua
- Enjoy reading, studying, and watching movies
- Born in Alaska and raised in California
- Accepted Christ at the age of 7
- Served an apprenticeship in Southern California and became a Journeyman Carpenter
- Received a B.A. and M.A in Bible from Columbia International University
- Received an MBA from Liberty University
- Joined SEND International as a missionary in 1987
- Ordained by Fellowship Bible Church in 1990
- Spent 11 years in Alaska and 10 years in Michigan with SEND International
- Currently serve as Assistant to the US Director for SEND International
- Married to Cherilyn since 1974 and have one son and one grandson living in Oregon
- Enjoy fishing, hunting, shooting pool, college football, and sitting on the couch with Cherilyn