"Our mission is to partner with
God in transforming people
into the likeness of Jesus Christ."
- Grew up near South Bend, Indiana (Go Notre Dame!)
- Accepted Jesus around age 6
- Graduated from Cedarville University (B.A.) and Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.M. and D.Min.)
- Involved in short-term mission opportunities in Italy, Alaska, Jamaica, Mexico and U.S.
- Began pastoring full time in 2006 in Michigan
- Married to Crystal since 2001 and have four children: Elianah, Caleb, Elizabeth, Samuel
- Member of the Evangelical Theological Society and the Evangelical Homiletical Society
- Certified CounselAid Administer and SYMBIS Facilitator
- Enjoy reading, spending time with family, baseball and learning new things
- Born in Mississippi and raised in Florida
- Accepted Christ at the Tallahassee Federal Savings and Loan building in March 1969 at age 11
- Attended Troy State University and earned a B.S. in Theater, Art and Writing Arts
- Met my precious wife, Laura, at Troy and married in 1979. We have raised 4 sons and now watch over the growth of two marriages and 8 wonderful, brilliant, good-lookin’ grandchildren
- Earned a Masters in Theology from the seminary of Columbia International University
- Owner of Handyman Helper, LLC, a handyman service in the Lexington and Richland county area
- Enjoy woodworking, writing, handiwork, movies, reading and, most of all, being a husband, father and grandfather
- Born and raised in North Dakota
- Accepted Christ when 18 while on the way to join the Navy
- Spent 6 years in the Navy working with electronics
- Graduated from Columbia International University
- Serve as Associate Dean for Student Life at CIU
- Married to Dianne in 1978 and have 3 children—Josh, Alison, and Ryan
- Been involved with FBC since 1986; ministries include small group leader, missions team liaison
- Hobbies: running, watching sports (particularly Boston’s Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins), playing cards, and reading
- Involved with Columbia International University’s Prison Initiative
John Davidson, elder emeritus
- Grew up in Darlington, S. C.
- Accepted Christ at age 32 through a small group Bible study
- Graduated from USC
- Ex VP for Columbia International University for 24 years (Financial and Business areas)
- Independent registered investment advisor and consultant since 2000
- Married to Carolyn, two daughters, four grandchildren
- Part of FBC founding group since its beginning in 1983
- Enjoy helping others with financial issues
- Like being on the lake, travel, photography, and time with grandkids
- Born in Virginia, moved to South Carolina at the age of 12.
- Accepted Christ at the age of 19 after my freshman year in college.
- Graduated from Charleston Southern University with a B.A. in Religion.
- I met my wife, Cindy at Chapin High School and we married in 1978.
- After college we spent five years with Campus Crusade for Christ at the University of Texas, Micronesia, and the Philippines.
- Began attending FBC in 1984.
- Since 1984 I’ve been working in the field of Alternative Energy.
- I enjoy hanging out with my wife, seven children, their spouses, and grand kids, along with watching and playing anything of a competitive nature. That means I lose a lot.
- Born and raised in Georgia
- Accepted Christ at 17 while a senior in high school
- Spent six years in the Navy working with computers and electronics
- Graduated from Clemson University (B.A.) and the University of South Carolina (M.A.)
- Public school Spanish and ESOL teacher since 2005
- Took my first short term mission trip in 2011
- Married my amazing wife Sabrina in 2015
- Began attending FBC in 2016
- Enjoy spending time with my wife and children (Claire and Olivia), learning, watching sports (Go Tigers!), and being outdoors
- Born in Dayton, Ohio and moved to South Carolina in 1970
- Accepted Christ at age 35
- Degrees from Otterbein College, Ohio State University, and Temple University
- Middle school/Junior High English teacher and football, basketball, and track coach
- Wilmington College (Ohio) physical education instructor and football/baseball coach
- University of South Carolina professor in the College of Education, Department of Physical Education in Curriculum, Motor Learning, Teacher Education
- Began with Fellowship Bible Church in 1983
- Been married to Sally Ballou Hohn since 1966. Have two children – Greg, married to Lisa, an air force pilot stationed in Florida, and Megan, married to Shawn Norris, living in Lexington, SC. He is an elementary physical education teacher and Megan is a hard working mom. Have two beautiful and loving grandchildren.
- Enjoys golf, boating, kayaking, camping, reading, classical music and travel.
- Born in Iowa, moved frequently between Iowa and Minnesota
- Accepted Christ as Savior and Lord during college
- Received my BS in Chemistry from the University of Texas-Pan American
- Recognized as outstanding senior chemist by the American Institute of Chemists
- Moved to Columbia in 1989 to attend CIU
- Worked for Safety-Kleen Systems since 1990 as a technician, chemist, senior chemist, and currently the lab manager
- Came to Fellowship Bible in April 1999
- Served as a Stephen’s Minister at Palmetto Health Richland for 4 years
- Have taken graduate classes toward an MDIV in pastoral counseling in order to pursue hospital chaplaincy
- Married to Connie since 1986 and we have two adult sons, Micah and Joshua
- Enjoy reading, studying, and watching movies
- Born in Alaska and raised in California
- Accepted Christ at the age of 7
- Served an apprenticeship in Southern California and became a Journeyman Carpenter
- Received a B.A. and M.A in Bible from Columbia International University
- Received an MBA from Liberty University
- Joined SEND International as a missionary in 1987
- Ordained by Fellowship Bible Church in 1990
- Spent 11 years in Alaska and 10 years in Michigan with SEND International
- Currently serve as Assistant to the US Director for SEND International
- Married to Cherilyn since 1974 and have one son and one grandson living in Oregon
- Enjoy fishing, hunting, shooting pool, college football, and sitting on the couch with Cherilyn